3rd International Conference on Electrical Systems, Technology and Information (ICESTI 2017)
ICESTI 2017 will provide a forum for accessing to the most up-to-date and authoritative knowledge from both industrial and academic worlds, sharing best practice in the field of Electrical Systems, Technology and Information towards sustainable development. The conference will provide an opportunity to highlight recent developments and to identify emerging and future areas of growth in these exciting fields.
The third event of this conference series (ICESTI 2017) will be held in Bali, Indonesia, on 26-29 September 2017. ICESTI organizing committee are inviting submissions from scientists, academicians and industry practitioners worldwide.
Please visit ICESTI 2017 website regularly for more updates!
ICESTI 2017 Call for Papers
Major tracks of interest include, but not limited to the following:
- Technology Innovation in Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Its Applications
- Genetic Computation
- Fuzzy Logic and Control
- Neural Networks
- Pattern Recognition
- Smart Web Applications
- Intelligent and Multi-Agent Systems
- e-Health, Smart Learning, Intelligent Processing
- Computer Vision Applications
- Smart Cloud Technology
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- ICT Architecture for IoT
- Real-Time Systems for IoT
- Embedded Internet
- Mobile Computing & Applications
- Smart Appliances & Wearable Computing Devices
- Information Infrastructure for Smart Living Spaces
- Technology Innovation in Electrical and Electronics
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Power System and Smart Grid
- Distributed Generation
- Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives
- Control and Automation
- Embedded System, Sensors, Actuators
- Communication, Networks, and Information Theory
- Computer Engineering
- Signal, Image, Speech and Information Processing
- Circuits and Systems
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Planning and Policy
- Energy Science and Technology
- Efficient Resources Utilization
- Climate Change Mitigation
- Green Architecture, Energy in Building
Best Paper Award
The Award is given to recognize the best two papers presented at the ICESTI 2017. One award is for a paper emphasizing contributions to theory and the other emphasizing significant or innovative applications. The papers must have been presented by the awardee or a coauthor. Criteria for selection include the quality of the written and oral presentation, the technical contribution, timeliness, and practicality.
After a careful refereeing process, selected papers will be submitted and published on Scopus indexed proceeding and journal:
Please be noted that the accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of MATEC Web of Conference (e-ISSN: 2261-236X, indexed by Scopus).
Only the high quality papers, after the rigorous review – which meet the JTEC theme – will be forwarded to JTEC for possible publication under the JTEC special issue.
Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC)-Special Issue
ISSN: 2180-1843, e-ISSN: 2289-8131